Extendware’s Editable Product Grid Turns Your Magento Product Grid into a Very Powerful Editing Tool
Become a Master of your own Product Grid by enhancing Magento’s default product grid tools with the Extendware Admin Product Grid extension.
With this extension, you can easily filter and edit your products within your backend Magento product grid. You can add or remove columns, change the ordering of columns, filter by new attributes and categories to enable you to view, process, and correct items more quickly and easily.
The extension also allows you to more easily edit granular product data such as the price or name of a product. Even better, the changes take effect immediately. Filter by various product attributes to make mass changes using Bulk Product Updating.
Features of Editable Admin Product Grid
- Edit Product Data in Your Backend Product Grid
Quickly and easily edit data such as name, price, stock quantity, attribute set, etc, directly in the product grid.
- Filter Products Based on Product Attributes
Simply add an attribute to the grid and then filter products by it very easily which allows you to more efficiently find products.
- Filter Products Based on Product Category and Show Product Categories in your Grid
Now you can filter products based only on the products in a specific category.
- Change the Ordering of Columns in the Grid with Drag and Drop
Have you ever wished that product status was displayed before the name or vice-versa? No problem! You can change the ordering of columns in the grid to support your work-flow.
- Support for Single or Batch Edit Modes
* Single Edit Mode – each product will be saved after each edit
* Batch Edit Mode – edit multiple products at once and then save the changes at the same time
- Set the Width of Each Column
Some columns are more important than others, so they should be wider so they have focus. Easily set the width of any column of the grid.
- Show the Product Image in the Grid
Optionally show the image of the product in the grid so it is easier to identify. You can even easily change the image size.
- Show Cross-Sells, Up-Sells, and Related Products in the Grid
Optionally display related, cross-sell, and up-sell products in the grid to make it easier to identify what has been assigned to what product.
- Find “Lost” Products that Do Not Have a Category Set
Often times you will want to know what product has no category so you can assign it a category
- Remember Your Last Sort Order
If you sort the grid and login / logout normally Magento forgets your sort preference. Now your sort preference will be remembered!
- Show Last Update Time in the Grid
Optionally display the last update time of a product in the grid which is very useful for seeing which products have had recent changes.
- Change the Default Number of Products in the Grid
By default the admin product grid displays 20 products. In some stores it makes sense to raise or lower this default value so we give you the power to do this.
- Fields Can Be Marked as Read-Only
Ensure that some fields will always be read-only in the grid even if an admin wants to edit them. This ensures some admins will not accidentally make changes they should not.
- Grid Configuration is Per-Admin User
- Each admin in your store can select their own grid configuration that works best based on their individual work-flow.
- Fields Can Be Hidden From the Grid
Don’t want a field such as the category to be in the grid even if an admin wants it? Globally make it hidden so it will not be shown in any grids.
- Remember Filtering Between Sessions
If you filter the grid and login / logout normally Magento forgets your filter preference. Now your filter preference will be remembered!
- 100% Compatible with Extendware’s Bulk Product Updating Extension
Our Editable Product Grid works 100% with Bulk Product Updating. The power of Mass Product Actions combined with the filtering capability of Editable Product Grid is a very powerful combination.
Magento Product Grid finally brings your product management into the 21st century.
If you can believe it, the above list is not a complete list of features. Please try the online demo or install as a free trial and take advantage of our risk-free 30 day refund guarantee to fully see the power and elegance of the Magento Editable Product Grid extension.